[pmmail-list] Communication - Confirmation that BSW gets our bug reports

Michael Lueck pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 20:00:18 -0400

Various folks have griped about BSW not answering messages. I'll give an
example, and possibly BSW will evaluate / suggest the best way for their
clients to post bugs about the beta and actually hear back that "yes we see it,
no we can't dupe it send more info, etc...." Silence, to me at least, means a
company flat out does not care. I'm sure others would agree with that meaning.

Anyway, my example - please look at the following link:

http://www.blueprintsoftwareworks.com/ubb/Forum2/HTML/000180.html

I package my software applications in a home brew Electronic Software
Distribution system I call "MichaelDist" - so I see every little thing your
installer and all vendors installers do. I clean up a lot of this junk vendors
do, standardize DLL versions and locations on the HDD to avoid DLL hell, etc...
And my systems are very stable as a result. For my clients I use Novadigm EDM
and Novadigm Radia - I just don't have money for the best at home - so
MichaelDist in ObjectRexx is GE. Granted, I am pickier than most, but is that a
reason not to answer me after I have posted the same question to this e-mail
list, to the forum, to the tech support e-mail address?

I am currently dumping my ISP over a lack of communication and care of detail -
details like keeping the server working. (CoreCom... sucks!!!) But then again
ISP's are a dime a dozen these days, email clients are not. Please try to get
the communication quality up a bit, PLEASE!!!!!

Have a good weekend all!

Michael Lueck
Lueck Data Systems
http://www.lueckdatasystems.com/