[pmmail-list] Communication - Confirmation that BSW gets our bug reports

Bruce Francis pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 16 Jun 2001 09:37:23 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 15 Jun 2001 20:00:18 -0400, Michael Lueck wrote:

>Various folks have griped about BSW not answering messages. I'll give an
>example, and possibly BSW will evaluate / suggest the best way for their
>clients to post bugs about the beta and actually hear back that "yes we see it,
>no we can't dupe it send more info, etc...." Silence, to me at least, means a
>company flat out does not care. I'm sure others would agree with that meaning.

I agree with you wholeheartedly.

I've tried, but cannot come with a good reason why a company does not
answer each and every customer contact (be they sales, tech support,
whatever).  There just is not a viable excuse in my mind that a company
would not answer everyone, in some manner.

Given that, your conclusion that a company "flat out does not care" seems
like a proper one to me.

---
Bruce Francis              BFrancis@pobox.com
 For PGP Public key:  email with Subject "BFrancis Public Key"