[pmmail-list] Signatures - feature request

Gene Gough pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 22:33:09 -0500

Couldn't resist.    Joined IBM  11/14/58 and retired  5/31/94.  Beta tested PROFS in Poughkeepsie when
terminals truly were dumb heads.  Ah, those were the good ol days.  Wrote PC programs under the Employee
submission program.... etc.. etal....