[pmmail-list] Signatures - feature request

Gene Gough pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 01 Mar 2001 17:50:45 -0500

Ah common Frank!  I was using OS/2 starting with 1.1 and at was an Certified OS/2 engineer for 2.1+.  I
use Win 2K now because IBM didn't work hard enough to get device drivers, etc. for all the new stuff.   I
got totally fed up of fighting that fight.   I hated using Win 98 but had to tough it out.  Now using Win 2K
I find it to not only support my devices but also is just a reliable and break free as OS/2 Warp 4 ever
was/is.

One of my pet peeves at IBM was the turkeys who would forward a TON of garbage in front of their
comments in PROFS notes.   Now I see it in e-mail...