[pmmail-list] ~Re: Signatures - feature request

PMMail OS/2 Support pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 02 Mar 2001 06:48:26 -0400

On Fri, 02 Mar 2001 20:53:08 +1100 (EDT), Rod... Whitworth wrote:

>If you are going to jump in on the middle of a thread which you didn't
>understand you are only showing your stupidity more openly.

OK, everyone (and I'm not trying to single out Rod here):

Can we please all cool down a bit? As a representative of BSW on this
list it's my responsibility to make sure things do not get too
personal.

Please, everyone feel free to discuss your opinions and differences
but let's all stop direct personal insults.

(Again, not trying to single you out Rod, just using your mail to
reply-to.)

--
Trevor Smith
PMMail/2 Technical Support