[pmmail-list] ~Re: Signatures - feature request

Gene Gough pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 02 Mar 2001 09:04:45 -0500

I started using PMMAIL with the first PMMAIL for OS/2 but later went to PostRoad Mailer as it better
met my needs.

My comments re when starting were more a comment on your assumptions than anything else.   Seems like
this forum seems to be on the edge of having a blow out every time someone disagrees, etc...   Takes very
little to draw all kinds of comments about how one way is better than the other, etc. and then it seems
that folks tend to get personal rather than treat an issue or desire as what they are, issues and desires.
These comments are NOT directed at you, just that your note gave me an opportunity to express a
growing concern with this list groups tendency toward intolerance for differing opinions.   NOW
RUNNING AND LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO HIDE.   GRIN