[pmmail-list] Updated editor

Bruce Francis pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 02 Mar 2001 12:40:40 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 02 Mar 2001 11:51:13 -0500, Jimmy S. McCorquodale, Jr. wrote:

>There is a bit of bad news with it as well.  The company whose editor
>we will be using has an OS/2 version, but they stopped development on
>it so it has not been updated for some time.  Needless to say we will
>not be using their OS/2 editor.

  Oh boy.                :(

Is their OS/2 version so badly out of date that you can't use it at all?
I guess you've determined that it is better to leave all of these features
out of the OS/2 version, split the code and document it all accordingly,
rather than use their OS/2 version and be without *some* of the features?

That is, it is better to have none of the new editor features under OS/2
rather than some of them?

---
Bruce Francis              BFrancis@pobox.com
 For PGP Public key:  email with Subject "BFrancis Public Key"