[pmmail-list] Updated editor

Warner Young pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 02 Mar 2001 11:29:09 -0800

On Fri, 02 Mar 2001 11:51:13 -0500, Jimmy S. McCorquodale, Jr. wrote:

>Hello All,
>
>Right now we are working on updating the editor used within PMMail by
>replacing it with a third party one.  With this one we will will be
>able to correct many issues (High-ASCII characters, word wrapping,
>etc.) and add many new features (HTML, in-line images, etc.) all at
>once.

Proper HTML messages might be nice for some things.  However, I hope
there will be an option to turn off things like in-line images, to
prevent us from being victims of spammers and advertisers who use the
images to track IP addresses.  Or at the least, an option to render
HTML messages as pure text only.

-Warner Young