[pmmail-list] Updated editor

Gregory L. Marx pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 02 Mar 2001 15:59:33 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 02 Mar 2001 11:51:13 -0500, Jimmy S. McCorquodale, Jr. wrote:

<snip>

>There is a bit of bad news with it as well.  The company whose editor
>we will be using has an OS/2 version, but they stopped development on
>it so it has not been updated for some time.  Needless to say we will
>not be using their OS/2 editor.
>
>We did however receive the source code for the Windows version and are
>looking into porting it.

Thanks for the update Jimmy ...
As a dual-license owner of PMMail I'm happy to hear of the new editor ... HTML support is important in my opinion ... and it sounds as if this is
the way to offer that support ... while also allowing those who *hate* HTML based email to not have to worry about PMMail in that respect ...

As for OS2 ... well, even though I have a dual (Windows and OS2) license I STILL prefer and use OS2 as my primary operating system ...
Therefore I hope the porting effort pans out ... again, I think HTML support in OS2 would be way cool ... IMO ...

Any chance you can share with us the name of the editor BSW will be porting ???

Again, thanks for the update !!!
Gregory L. Marx