[pmmail-list] Updated editor

James L. Vaughn pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 03 Mar 2001 00:32:24 -0800 (PST)

On Fri, 02 Mar 2001 11:51:13 -0500, Jimmy S. McCorquodale, Jr. wrote:

>Hello All,
>
>Right now we are working on updating the editor used within PMMail by
>replacing it with a third party one.  With this one we will will be
>able to correct many issues (High-ASCII characters, word wrapping,
>etc.) and add many new features (HTML, in-line images, etc.) all at
>once.

I'm not really be interested in that (HTML, inline images, etc.), the
reason I use an E-Mail client like PMMail/2, is security. Will there be
"LINKS" on my messages that I could click through. Would the inline
images be sent with the message, or could they be on a server. And what
kind of information, would my E-Mail client give, before that server
would give up the image.