[pmmail-list] ~Re: Quoting Style on reply

Kris Sorem Sr pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 03 Mar 2001 21:23:08 -0800 (PST)

On Sat, 03 Mar 2001 15:02:05 -0500, Gene Gough wrote:

>THE ABILITY TO OVERRIDE THE EXCLUDE QUOTES SELECTION IN PREFERENCES BY
>HIGHLIGHTING TEXT.  When this is done then the highlighted text would be quoted and in all other
>cases it would not.  I think that this operation would allow quoting when needed but overall it would
>dramatically decrease the amount of needless quotes.

Simply eliminate the default behaviour of quoting the entire message and
the selection option to turn quoting on or off. Implement quoting with
highlighting only. No highlighting - no quoting.
--
JMO,
/s/~Kris