[pmmail-list] Quoting Style on reply (was: Re: Sort order of MOVE folder targets)

Gene Gough pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 03 Mar 2001 15:02:05 -0500

The problem with the exclude/include selection in preferences is that with exclude, you can't even get
the quotes you want by highlighting them.   No if I had my druthers, I would like

THE ABILITY TO OVERRIDE THE EXCLUDE QUOTES SELECTION IN PREFERENCES BY
HIGHLIGHTING TEXT.  When this is done then the highlighted text would be quoted and in all other
cases it would not.  I think that this operation would allow quoting when needed but overall it would
dramatically decrease the amount of needless quotes.