[pmmail-list] Request for PMMail/2 mail monitor information ...

Gregory L. Marx pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 06 Mar 2001 14:11:16 -0500 (EST)

Trevor,

What's the chance of getting the needed info for the OS2 version of the "mail monitor" ???
Specifically, I'm looking to create a Mail Monitor wiget for XWorkplace's XCenter ...

The current implementation in PMMail/2 is adequate ... but has some weaknesses IMO ...
Mainly that it's too big ... and can't be set to always stay on top ...

Having a nice "wiget" implementation for XCenter would be very beneficial to endusers ...
While I realize that there's the issue of propriety code involved ... I can't help wondering if it would only be a simple matter of a few APIs that
are used to call the monitor ... making the release of the info a fairly minor item ...

Any consideration of this request would be greatly appreciated ...

Thanks,
Gregory L. Marx
gregory.marx@verizon.net