[pmmail-list] Request for PMMail/2 mail monitor information ...

Steve Wendt pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 07 Mar 2001 00:11:49 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 06 Mar 2001 14:11:16 -0500 (EST), Gregory L. Marx wrote:

>Having a nice "wiget" implementation for XCenter would be very beneficial to
>wondering if it would only be a simple matter of a few APIs that
>are used to call the monitor ... making the release of the info a fairly minor item ...

Just guessing here, but doesn't PMMail make extensive use of named pipes?
I'll bet one of those could be queried to get the wanted info...

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly,
while bad people will find a way around the laws."
     - Plato (427-347 B.C.)