[pmmail-list] Auto-print attachments - feature request

Menno Tillema pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 06 Mar 2001 20:37:19 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 06 Mar 2001 10:32:06 -0800, Ramit Sethi wrote:

   > Could this be implemented using ICSL filters already, or could
   > the developers please add this feature?

Well, with PMMail/2 I would try the following:

1. set the filter to save the attachements to a temp directory
(created for the purpose)
2. use a small rexx script to scan the directory from time to time
(using SysSleep) and use the appropriate commands to print the
attachement (depends also on the needed applications, if the
applications must be used to print the documents).

1 you could also do in Pmmail/win, for 2 you must use your own
knowledge of Windows.

--
Tot mails, <Menno>

Menno Tillema