[pmmail-list] Quoting Style on reply

Paul Hodges pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 07 Mar 2001 09:35:04

On Tue, 06 Mar 2001 12:31:34 -0800 (PST), James L. Vaughn wrote:

>  So, what you are saying is, that because some people are lazy, you want
>  to punish everybody.

Punish?  Don't put words in my mouth - I said I don't feel strongly
about it.  But I am lazy, and unwilling to spend the time that some
people seem to think I owe them to find their messages in a sea of
quoting.

There are many situations in society in which a /slight/
inconvenience for some is accepted to encourage better behaviour
overall; however, this is so minor in comparison with those that it
really doesn't merit further discussion.

Paul Hodges
QBS Software Ltd