[pmmail-list] ~Re: Quoting Style on reply

Kris Sorem Sr pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 08 Mar 2001 03:58:17 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 06 Mar 2001 10:16:13, Paul Hodges wrote:

>I don't feel strongly about it, but it might reduce the amount of
>unnecessary quoting that goes on by forcing people to choose what
>they quote; and to quote the whole message would only take a single
>keystroke anyway (Ctrl-A or Ctrl-/ as appropriate).

Thanks, Paul. Similar to what I would have said. My suggestion raised too
much controversy. In essence, my suggestion would not take any option away
from a user just add a keystroke. It would slow down unneeded quoting.
--
JMO,
/s/~Kris