[pmmail-list] kernel32 trap

Mark pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 07 Mar 2001 09:40:25 -0800

On Tue, 06 Mar 2001 21:47:11 -0600, Scott E. Garfinkle wrote:

>There was something in one of my folders that caused a kernel32 trap withing
seconds of starting pmmailw. FWIW,
>the trap info is below. This happened on hte latest release as well as betas2
and 3.

I had this same problem. PMMail sometimes throws up when it encounters
something it doesn't like in a message. In my case, the trap consistently
occurred as PMMail tried to read a particular message from the POP server. I
could only get around it by using remote to delete the message from the
server.