[pmmail-list] Still some delays with SMTP logon (beta 3)

Andreas Ludwig pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 08 Mar 2001 23:37:44 +0100 (MEZ)

Hi all,
I am quite satisfied with PMMail/2 2.20.2200 (doesn't crash), but I
still have the connect delay of about one minute (67 secs) while
nothing is happening and it says
Logging on to SMTP server...
in the status line. This happens on all of my accounts (always the same
idle time !) and I do not have this problem with version 2.10.2010.

Starting the porgramm takes noticably longer, too.

Regards

Andreas

PS.: I have an old P120 with 64 MB RAM, so everything is a bit slower.
What worries me is that nothing happens while waiting for one minute...

--

Andreas Ludwig
from the beautiful town of POTSDAM (Germany)