[pmmail-list] Editor

Ralph Cohen pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 09 Mar 2001 14:45:04 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 09 Mar 2001 13:29:24 -0500, Jimmy S. McCorquodale, Jr. wrote:

>Just to keep you updated....
>
>There are some compatibility issues with PMMail and the TE control that
>is being used.  He has a working version, but it does not seem to
>handle some HTML properly.
>
>On the other hand the demo for another company's editor that he has
>tried is working properly and much faster, as it appears we willbe
>switching to it.
>
>I am still pressing him for getting HTML disabling and stripping
>abilities.

Thanks for the update.  I assume you are talking about the Windows
version only.  Can you please let us know what, if anything, is being
done regarding the editor in the OS/2 version?  I have seen some
suggestions about alternative editors -- are any of them being
considered?  If not, do you expect to certain deficiencies in the
built-in editor will be fixed?

Ralph Cohen
rpcohen@neurotron.com