[pmmail-list] Editor

Bruce Francis pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 09 Mar 2001 16:55:38 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 09 Mar 2001 14:45:04 -0500 (EST), Ralph Cohen wrote:

>Thanks for the update.  I assume you are talking about the Windows
>version only.  Can you please let us know what, if anything, is being
>done regarding the editor in the OS/2 version?  I have seen some
>suggestions about alternative editors -- are any of them being
>considered?  If not, do you expect to certain deficiencies in the
>built-in editor will be fixed?

I haven't chimed in, but I hope they consider using EPM.  That
really sounded like a great idea when it was mentioned.  I don't
use EPM myself (VSedit) but since it exists on all OS/2 boxes
and is extremely programmable, it would seem to be the best solution!

---
Bruce Francis              BFrancis@pobox.com
 For PGP Public key:  email with Subject "BFrancis Public Key"