[pmmail-list] Editor

Ralph Cohen pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 09 Mar 2001 19:07:38 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 09 Mar 2001 16:55:38 -0500 (EST), Bruce Francis wrote:

>I haven't chimed in, but I hope they consider using EPM.  That
>really sounded like a great idea when it was mentioned.  I don't
>use EPM myself (VSedit) but since it exists on all OS/2 boxes
>and is extremely programmable, it would seem to be the best solution!

It would be nice if we could get a response from BSW about the
PMMailOS2 editor situation.  Unfortunately, it has been my experience
in the past with BSW that they will often simply ignore questions they
would rather not answer.  However, several months ago, Thomas Bradford
promised a new commitment towards opening up communications between BSW
and PMMail users.  Hopefully, he intended this to apply to OS/2 users
as well as Windows users so maybe the earlier flurry of messages
concerning the editor in PMMailOS2 was simply overlooked by Jimmy and
Trevor and their silence is not intentional.  I look forward to their

Ralph Cohen

rpcohen@neurotron.com