[pmmail-list] Editor

PMMail OS/2 Support pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 09 Mar 2001 22:15:55 -0400

On Fri, 09 Mar 2001 19:07:38 -0500 (EST), Ralph Cohen wrote:

>It would be nice if we could get a response from BSW about the
>PMMailOS2 editor situation.  Unfortunately, it has been my experience
>in the past with BSW that they will often simply ignore questions they
>would rather not answer.  However, several months ago, Thomas Bradford
>promised a new commitment towards opening up communications between BSW
>and PMMail users.  Hopefully, he intended this to apply to OS/2 users
>as well as Windows users so maybe the earlier flurry of messages
>concerning the editor in PMMailOS2 was simply overlooked by Jimmy and
>Trevor and their silence is not intentional.  I look forward to their

Thomas is not monitoring this list right now. Jimmy and I are. Jimmy
is very much involved in the reality of getting things done on PMMail
(both versions) but may tend to leave the OS/2 questions for me or
other members of this list to answer. I, unfortunately, don't speak
with the developer as much as Jimmy so I can't give up to the minute
information.

I am not a programmer so I don't even know how integrating EPM would
work (if at all). I can tell you that right now we are evaluating
different products (on both platforms) and that things are not yet
decided.

IOW, it's not likely we will be able to give a play-by-play of every
administrative and development decision that gets thought about or
made every day. When we have a concrete answer on the editors Jimmy
will tell the list, I assume (correct me if I'm wrong here Jimmy).

--
Trevor Smith
PMMail/2 Technical Support