[pmmail-list] Latest Beta: Filter processing broken??

Mark Paulus pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 09 Mar 2001 13:57:01 -0700

I just upgraded to the latest Beta (3?, build 2.20.2200),
and it appears that my "complex" filters are now broken.

My complex filter is pretty simple really:
h.to="cygwin" |  h.from="cygwin" |  h.cc="cygwin"

If this is true, then I move the message to the SMTP directory,
where another filter sorts it into the appropriate mailing
list folder.

anyway, it seems like if the cygwin appears as a second entry
in the to: list, then the filter is not reacting correctly.
Do I need to re-code the filter to get a "recursive" checking
to work, or did something break in the latest beta??

Thanks.