[pmmail-list] PMMail 2000 Beta Difficulties

Lueko Willms pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 11 Mar 2001 09:03:28 +0100 (MEZ)

On Sun, 11 Mar 2001 08:53:17 +0100 (CET), Bagyinka, Csaba wrote:

> > Would it be
> > possible to have a button in the titlebar, perhaps a
> > "Delete messages from trash while
> > following the option I set in the configuration" button?
>
> You can do that without closing and reopening PMMail. Just go to the
> trash folder, select all messages and hit the DEL key.

  Even simpler, select the context menu by the secondary mouse
button, and select "Empty Trash".

   But that is not the same as "Delete according to the settings"
which means to delete only those messages from the trash folder,
which are older than, e.g. 90 days.

Yours,
Lüko Willms
Frankfurt/Main