[pmmail-list] PMMail 2000 Beta Difficulties

Bagyinka, Csaba pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 11 Mar 2001 08:53:17 +0100 (CET)

On Sat, 10 Mar 2001 20:43:09 -0500, Kevin Murphy wrote:

> I like the feature to be able to delete messages from the trash after a certain period of
> time, but I dislike the fact that in order to activate this feature, I must close and re-open
> PMMail.  Would it be
> possible to have a button in the titlebar, perhaps a "Delete messages from trash while
> following the option I set in the configuration" button?

You can do that without closing and reopening PMMail. Just go to the
trash folder, select all messages and hit the DEL key.

The icon would be better though .

Csaba Bagyinka