[pmmail-list] PMMail2k crashes on email

Andrew Webber pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 11 Mar 2001 22:29:49 -0500

On Sun, 11 Mar 2001 17:59:25 -0400, PMMail OS/2 Support wrote:

>On Sun, 11 Mar 2001 10:37:53 -0500, Andrew Webber wrote:
>
>>I just (this morning) installed the filter posted on July 5/00 (yes
>>I know it's late) for stopping killer email.
>>
>>PMMail is crashing on one called "On the Go #504D", exactly as it
>>was before.  Is there a newer version of this filter?
>
>Please forward it to me. You can download and even forward a "killer
>html spam" without crashing PMMail. Just DO NOT view it (turn off the
>preview pane if you're afraid you will accidentally click on it).

Actually, even with the preview pane turned off PMMail2K still
crashed (this time on my Win2K machine).

andrew [awebber@wwwebbers.com]

...Aspartame free since 2001-01-19.
------
for PGP public key, send email with "send public key" as subject
current local weather:
www.cnn.com/WEATHER/ce/Ontario/OttawaYOW.html