[pmmail-list] Latest Beta: Filter processing broken??

Mark Paulus pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 10:08:40 -0700

You know, I can't say for certain whether it did.  However,
I subscribe to several mailing lists (cygwin, rational,
pmmail), and it seems like everything was working under the
Win2k production version, but when I went to the
beta3 version the filter stuff started breaking.  I suppose I
could revert to see if things worked before.