[pmmail-list] PMMail 2000 Beta Difficulties

Gene Gough pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 21:16:46 -0500

Yes, that was one of the nice things about Warp 4.0 plus fixes.  Ran for months and months as my lan and
print server.   I have since moved to WIN2K because of missing device support but I find that it is just as
steady and reliable as Warp was.