[pmmail-list] PMMail 2000 Beta Difficulties

James L. Vaughn pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 19:48:43 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 13 Mar 2001 20:20:01 -0500, Steven Hollar wrote:

>Apparently OS/2 collects "stray garbage" as well, since that's the OS
>he's using.  Check his header:  >X-Mailer: PMMail 2.10.2010 for
>OS/2 Warp 4.05

Maybe it is what I do with OS/2, I install a lot OS/2 applications,
beta, shareware, freeware. I check them out, find out how stable and if
they will work with other applications running. At one time I had OS/2
up and running for six months. I had to write a REXX application that
would access the path buffer, the lib buffer, the data buffer and reset
the desktop to use current settings. I was even looking for a way to
update drivers with out having to reboot. After I upgraded my system to
a 586 from 486 and installed Warp v.4 that I stopped doing that. I now
shutdown computer every night, when I go to bed, and boot it in the
morning.