[pmmail-list] Simple email crashes beta 2.20.2100 for Windows

Paul Hodges pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 15:07:16

On Tue, 13 Mar 2001 07:28:59 -0400 (AST), PMMail OS/2 Support wrote:

>  No crashes here on OS/2 (v2.20.2200).

Well, I did specify PMMail 2000 v2.20.2100 (I should also have said
Standard).  But I see one of the other respondents had tried this.

However, I get a couple of hundred mails a day, and this is the only
one I have ever had with this problem.  So to see if it was a
peculiarity of the machine I installed PMMail (same version) on
another machine (also Win 2k SP1) and copied the mail file over to
it.  I got the same crash there, thus satisfying me that I am not mad
or incompetent.

Of course, if you can't reproduce it then I guess you can't do
anything about it...  I shall keep the file to try with later
versions.

Paul Hodges
QBS Software Ltd