[pmmail-list] PMMail 2000 Beta Difficulties

Jerry Prather pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 19:44:16 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 14 Mar 2001 15:58:05 -0800, John Bridges wrote:

>As was pointed out by others, the message in question was posted by an OS/2
>user (and as an ex long time OS/2 user I am well aware of the ability of OS/2
>to accumulate junk, just like any other OS loaded down when assorted
>utilities and other questionable applications and drivers).

Now, what was incorrect about what I said?  I run my OS/2
system 24/7 and I do  software development on it.  The
problems that I have which call for reboot have to do with
a mechanical connection between my SCSI bus and my scanner
- it shorts out somehow from time to time (and I hope to
fix that this weekend).  It only accumulates junk when I do
graphics and I know how to clear that without a reboot.
Yes, I have WIN98 available, and I restrict it to my
notebook due to its instability and turn it off after use.
 Hope this helps _someone_ understand...

Jerry

--
Jerry Prather  prather@exis.net  Virginia Beach, VA

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty.
When the people fear the government, there is
tyranny."
                                                - Thomas Jefferson