[pmmail-list] ~Re: PMMail 2000 Beta Difficulties

Kris Sorem Sr pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 18 Mar 2001 04:29:11 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 14 Mar 2001 15:58:05 -0800, John Bridges wrote:

>As was pointed out by others, the message in question was posted by an OS/2
>user (and as an ex long time OS/2 user I am well aware of the ability of OS/2
>to accumulate junk, just like any other OS loaded down when assorted
>utilities and other questionable applications and drivers).

There hasn't been an o/s developed that is perfect for all situations.
Your mileage and experience with an o/s depends more on hardware and
environment.

>Use of words "Windoze" and "luser" belong on irc chats full of 3l33t d00ds,
>not product support mailing lists for a commercial product whose primary
>market for new users is made up of "windoze lusers".

An o/s is a tool. It is amazing to me how someone can view it as defining
them as a person. Consider the o/s that gave PMMail its start and the
numerous requests for yet another platform version before stating who
makes up the  _primary_ market for new users.
--
JMO,
/s/~Kris