[pmmail-list] PMMail 2000 Beta Difficulties

Ralph Cohen pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 21:39:58 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 14 Mar 2001 19:24:01 -0500, Kevin Murphy wrote:

>I agree wholeheartedly with this comment, but at the same time I would like to
>point out that now after more than a week I have yet to receive a response of
>any kind from a qualified Blueprint employee, and in fact none of the emails have
>generated any responses from Blueprint aside from this one... I would have even
>been appeased with a "Your email has been read and we will get to it eventually"
>response...

Hi Kevin,

I understand your frustration, but I've lost track of your original
question and perhaps Trevor has too.  Would you mind please stating it
again?  I would certainly be interested in seeing if it does elicit a
response from Trevor this time.

Thanks,

Ralph Cohen

rpcohen@neurotron.com