[pmmail-list] BSW Non-Support List

PMMail OS/2 Support pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 15:40:31 -0400

On Thu, 15 Mar 2001 14:21:53 -0500 (EST), Bruce Francis wrote:

>I too am a little bit amazed to find that the purpose of this list
>is a place that others can answer the support questions.  I have

Apparently I have given the wrong impression. I said that was
partially its purpose, not entirely.

The official email tech support addresses for PMMail are:

PMMail OS/2 Support <pmmailos2@blueprintsoftwareworks.com>
and
PMMail Windows Support <pmmailwin@blueprintsoftwareworks.com>

The above are the direct email addresses for myself (OS/2) and Jimmy
(Windows). They are not mailing lists.

This mailing list that you are reading now is also a support forum.
Both Jimmy and I read the messages here and try to reply if no one
else has done so. We are not 100% successful in answering every
question in every message on this list though. For example, because I
am the OS/2 support person, I often move to the next message if I
realize the current one is about Windows issues.

>If the purpose of this list is to have users answer users' questions,
>I prefer Steve's list.

Again, that is *ONE OF* the purposes of this list. As anyone can see,
people are asking questions here and other people are answering them.
This lightens the load on Jimmy and me.

Regardless, all users are welcome to use the email addresses above to
send their technical support questions directly to Jimmy or me if
they prefer.

--
Trevor Smith
PMMail/2 Technical Support