[pmmail-list] BSW Non-Support List

Bruce Francis pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 14:21:53 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 15 Mar 2001 12:56:33 -0500 (EST), Ralph Cohen wrote:

>Should everyone start posting all their questions on-line at the two
>addresses above and abandon this list?  Should users refrain from
>responding to inquiries appearing on the two on-line lists and reserve
>it for official responses only?  Will you and Jimmy summarize and post
>pertinent information appearing on the two on-line lists onto this list
>so that people don't have to ask the same questions over and over?
>Like I said, completely lame...

I too am a little bit amazed to find that the purpose of this list
is a place that others can answer the support questions.  I have
been (and am) quite happy with the technical capabilities and
years of usage that is present on Steve Lamb's list.  I will ask
questions there sooner than here, expecting to get a more
comprehensive answer(s).

The main reason I subscribed over here was, as Ralph said,
to learn of BSW's plans for development, to read which problems
have been confirmed by the developers as "bugs" .... in general
to enjoy an information flow from BSW, as promised by Thomas
last June.

If the purpose of this list is to have users answer users' questions,
I prefer Steve's list.

---
Bruce Francis              BFrancis@pobox.com
 For PGP Public key:  email with Subject "BFrancis Public Key"