[pmmail-list] other textcolor for quoting

Phil Kane pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 06:54:26 -0800 (PST)

>       Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 20:17:25 +0100
>       From: "Martin Jansen" <mail@martin-jansen.de>
>       Subject: [feature request] other textcolor for quotings
>
>Hi,
>
>something I'm missing in PMMail 2000 is the possibility
>to choose another color for quoted text, like e.g.
>Forte Agent does.
>
>I would really like to see such a feature in PMMail 2000
>because different colors make it really easier to read
>and to write messages with lots of quotings in it.
>
>What do you think about that?

  I  don't think very much about it....

  1.    I use an external text-mode editor which has a full
  screen no windows presentation.  I have no problem separating
  out quoted text because PMMail uses > marks for that purpose.
  I started doing "e-mail" back in the dark ages with a TeleType
  Model 15 which didn't even have a CRT screen!!

  2.    My wife uses the internal editor, but she is color-blind
  and "colored quoting" would be disadvantageous for her.

--
  Phil Kane

  From a Clearing in the Silicon Forest
  Beaverton (Washington County), Oregon