[pmmail-list] other textcolor for quoting

Martin Jansen pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 16:12:21 +0100

On Fri, 16 Mar 2001 06:54:26 -0800 (PST), Phil Kane wrote:

>>something I'm missing in PMMail 2000 is the possibility
>>to choose another color for quoted text, like e.g.
>>Forte Agent does.
>
>  1.    I use an external text-mode editor which has a full
>  screen no windows presentation.  I have no problem separating
>  out quoted text because PMMail uses > marks for that purpose.

Me too. But it's more comfortable IMO.

>  2.    My wife uses the internal editor, but she is color-blind
>  and "colored quoting" would be disadvantageous for her.

"color quoting" does not mean "rip those '>' in front of
quotings". It stands for more comfort in addition (!) to
the typical quoting signs.

And most agents which support color quoting also allow the user to
choose the textcolor. When you don't like color quoting, simply
set one textcolor for _all_ kinds of text.

Martin