[pmmail-list] other textcolor for quoting

Dave in Phoenix AZ pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 15:13:21 -0700

>>something I'm missing in PMMail 2000 is the possibility
>>to choose another color for quoted text,

I also think different colored text is very helpful reading and I like it
BUT...it requires html and makes the size of the message huge vs text
(although getting less of a problem with more folks using broadband options)
but it looks like a mess if receiver has a mail client that doesn't read
html.  For that reason I turned off html long ago and my messages are just
boring same color text :)

Dave, Liberated Christians, Phoenix AZ
Swinging, Polyamory Resource Center at http://www.libchrist.com
Promoting Intimacy and Other-Centered Loving Sexuality
Sybian for women and Venus for Men's sexual pleasure