[pmmail-list] an existing feature i never saw

Bruce Francis pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 18 Mar 2001 10:41:00 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 18 Mar 2001 10:07:27 -0500, Edward B. Germain wrote:

>just couldn't discover how to mark a block.  Eventually, by trial and
>error, I discovered that if you select one entry with a left mouse
>click, then scroll up or down down to the last entry in the sequence
>you want to delete and then hold down the SHIFT key while you
>left-click again, the whole list is highlighted.

You can also use the CTRL-LMB to mark non-contiguous blocks....

---
Bruce Francis              BFrancis@pobox.com
 For PGP Public key:  email with Subject "BFrancis Public Key"