[pmmail-list] Auto remove from trash

Ralph Cohen pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 12:07:59 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 21 Mar 2001 23:56:36 +0100 (CET), Menno Tillema wrote:

>   > [ ... ] but have you tried reindexing the trash folder [ ... ]
>
>Perhaps you didn't notice that you are not allowed to reindex the
>trash folder. So that will not work.

In the past, I have created another standard folder, selected
everything in the trash folder and moved the messages to the new folder
where they could be reindexed and moved back to the trash folder.  I
can't remember why I did this but it is a way around the limitation of
not being able to index the trash folder.

Ralph Cohen

rpcohen@neurotron.com