[pmmail-list] More Kernel32 traps

Nihao pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 20:26:53 -0800

On Thu, 22 Mar 2001 21:24:28 -0600 (CST), D Riordan wrote:

>>Even with the 2.20.2100 beta, I still get Kernel32 errors with Win98.
>>

>Looks like you are going to have to upgrade to W95 or something that
>closely resembles on operating system - like W2000 Pro. W98 is the
>worst, most buggy Dosshell put out by any company ! :-)

Thanks for the editorial, Dan, but I do wish you had an actual *useful*
suggestion instead.  The fact remains that pretty much most of the
other applications I use are fine and run stably.  Also, PMMail 98
didn't seem to have this problem, only the latest betas.  This seems to
suggest that the problem is in PMMail, not the OS.

-Warner