[pmmail-list] Need X-Command in header?

Rich pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 05 May 2001 00:44:27 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 05 May 2001 06:22:35 +0200 (MES), Lueko Willms wrote:

>On Fri, 04 May 2001 18:15:42 -0400, Rich wrote:
>
>> I can't find anything that
>> will allow a header entry in PMMail?
>>
>> If I missed something, please let me know!
>

>   This is from PMMAIL Help on "ICSL", Chapter "Predefined
>Variables":
>

>   $h.headerline$  Fill in headerline with     F  C  P
>                   any line in the header.
>                   If it is available in the
>                   header, it will be
>                   inserted just as it
>                   appears in the e-mail
>                   message.

Thanks, I didn't see that one (although I originally looked at the win help file(. Unfortunately, the "F C P" is for filters,
canned replies and printing. Printing is obviously out. A manual filter? Interesting thought! Canned replies? Actually
never looked into them. My limited understanding of them would indicate it wouldn't work, but it's also worth a look. I'll
have to start sending myself some mail to see what results I can come up with...

Thanks again...

Rich...

>Yours,
>Lko Willms
>Frankfurt/Main
>/ Lueko.Willms@T-Online.de
>
>- pmmail-list - The PMMail Dicussion List ---------------------------
>line of the message body being...

Practice Random Acts of Kindness and Senseless...Umm...Uhh....
  Oh - Heck...I never could remember all that "nice" stuff.