[pmmail-list] Why new version, if there are no new features?

Boris Kirkorowicz pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 05 May 2001 18:11:21 +0200 (MSZ)

On Sat, 05 May 2001 06:44:46 -0300, PMMail OS/2 Support wrote:

>We are working on bug fixes first, new features second.

Fine.

> New features
> are prioritized based on the number of individuals requesting them
>(not on the number of requests per individual).

So let me let you know what's important to /me/, most important first:

  * move messages with filter across accounts
  * IMAP
  * the ability, to see the email-thread
  * keep text with quote marks if line is splitted during typing reply
  * text-color for quoting
  * auto-strip HTML code
  * find and delete duplicated messages (e.g. after a crash)
  * mark messages
  * archiving (I know there is a third party tool, but it doesn't work
very well)
  * Auto-Encrypt any reply to an encrypted message
  * Auto encrypt, if recipient has an pgp-key
  * new pgp-sdk version, so you can use pgp 7.0.1

> Please be patient.

I really learned to be. Perhaps too much? ;->

Gruß                              Greetings
          Boris Kirkorowicz