[pmmail-list] Why new version, if there are no new features?

John Bridges pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 05 May 2001 10:59:57 -0700

On Sat, 05 May 2001 18:11:21 +0200 (MSZ), Boris Kirkorowicz wrote:

>  * find and delete duplicated messages (e.g. after a crash)

Have you tried any generic "find exactly duplicate files and delete the older
or newer dated one" utilities?  Wouldn't that work (with a reindex
afterwards).

>  * Auto-Encrypt any reply to an encrypted message
>  * new pgp-sdk version, so you can use pgp 7.0.1

These are the most important two features for /me/.

The first is TRIVIAL to add (likely a single IF statement that sets a flag).
I don't know whether there have been PGP SDK changes, so I don't know hard
the second feature would be.