[pmmail-list] a minor annoyance

Marty Rimpau pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 09 May 2001 13:47:54 -0700

Hi, all, I'm brand new to this list, and am very pleased with the
performance of pm mail, but I have a problem, and I wonder if anyone
else has noticed this, and that is, while playing either streams, or
files such as .rm files with real player, or .mp3's with winamp, when
entering the preview pane, both winamp and real player will stop
momentarily, and I can't figure out why, and I know it's not a
processor issue, because it doesn't do it with the other two players,
windows media 7, and chaincast player.  The only other thing I can
think of, is that my preview pane might be corrupted, but I'm not sure
of that.  If anyone else has this same problem, if they have alleviated
it, could they tell me the steps taken to do so?  If I read a message
in the read only window, I don't have this problem, but because I use
screen access technology for blind people, it is faster for me just to
tab to the preview pane and read the message that way.  I use windows
98 s e, an amd 400 megahertz processor, and 192 megs of ram.
Marty