[pmmail-list] a minor annoyance

Martin Jansen pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 10 May 2001 07:13:30 +0200

On Wed, 09 May 2001 13:47:54 -0700, Marty Rimpau wrote:

>while playing either streams, or
>files such as .rm files with real player, or .mp3's with winamp, when
>entering the preview pane, both winamp and real player will stop
>momentarily, and I can't figure out why,

If I remember correctly, I had this problem on my old
machine (on Windows 98) with the non-beta release of
PMMail.

Since I'm using the latest beta versions on Windows 2000
(1 GHz Athlon, 256 MB Ram), the problem does not occur
anymore. Perhaps it might be helpful for you trying version
2.20.2320 from http://www.pmmail2000.com/.

- Martin