[pmmail-list] how's this for bizarre?

mark davidson pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 09 May 2001 18:04:01 -0400

On Wed, 09 May 2001 17:49:40 -0400, John Swartzentruber wrote:

thanks for your guess.  mine is a completely standalone pc so can write
permissions even be a factor?

all was fine until this beta.  just in case, i reinstalled pmmail
2.20.2320 under win98se to see if perhaps something wasn't updated in
the win98 registry but that also had no effect.  pretty strange ...

thanks again.  regards, .. mark davidson ..