[pmmail-list] how's this for bizarre?

xavier caballe pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 10 May 2001 00:37:28 +0200

>i run pmmail under win2k and win98se from a common (d:) drive.  with the current beta (2.20.2320) installed under
>win2k, i can see message text in win2k but running under win98se, -every- message appears to be completely blank.

I've seen something like that (in W2K). Sometimes after PMMail crashes,
when I restart PMMail I can't see anything on the message text area. Then
I have to shutdown PMMail and start it again and everything is fine.

Unfortunately I don't know how to reproduce this problem.

Xavi
---
Foghorns blowing in the night, salt sea in the morning breeze,
driving cars all allong the coastline... This must be what paradise is like