[pmmail-list] PMMail - VERY slow preview pane

Martin Jansen pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 18 May 2001 18:04:43 +0200

On Fri, 18 May 2001 16:27:17 +0200, Stefan Kirch wrote:

>when showing the messages in the preview pane
>or in the message-windows. Getting the emails from the
>pop3-server is very fast, but at the moment, you click on a
>message, the computer seems to freeze and it takes minutes,
>before showing the message in the preview pane.

Here at home I solved the problem by using Windows 2000
with one of the beta versions from PMMail 2000. In former
times (when using the latest stable version with Windows 98)
I also had this problems.

I don't know if this problem is because of Windows 98
or because of the PMMail versions, but now it really works
great and the preview pane is 'affenschnell' (german
expression for _really_ fast).

- Martin